Want to further your boating knowledge or upgrade your safety skills? The following educational events have been specially arranged for Club members. Click the links to learn more and register (when applicable) today!
1. VHF/DSC Radio Course (Mondays, Oct 22 - Nov 5)
2. Boating 3 - Introduction to Marine Navigation (Thursdays, Oct 25 - Nov 29)
3. Coastal Weather for Sailors with Armel Castellan (Thursday, November 15 at 7pm)
4. Ocean Protection Plan with Kelly Larkin & Prawing and Crabbing with Ned Baess (Thursday, December 13 at 7pm)
5. Marine Electronics: Personal Observations, Experiences and Opinions with Roger C. Palmer (Thursday, January 17 at 7pm)
For a full listing of Upcoming Educational Courses, click here.