<!----INSET IFRAME FOR TICKER------><IFRAME width=500px height=20 frameBorder=0 marginHeight=0 marginWidth=0 scrolling=no src="http://www.sail-world.com/newsticker.cfm?sid=160237&ntrid=15"></IFRAME><!----END OF INSET IFRAME FOR TICKER------>
Welcome to the Royal Victoria Yacht Club
Join the Royal Victoria Yacht Club - fun, friendly and affordable; a place to race; a place to start your cruise; a place to have fun with families and friends; a place to get away! Founded in June 1892, RVYC is the oldest yacht club in western Canada. Programs and facilities in Cadboro Bay include:
- organized racing (click here for the racing schedule, here for race officer signup, here for crewing opportunities)
- organized cruising activities (click here for scheduled events);
- docks with moorage for over 350 boats and dry dock space for dinghies and small keelboats (click here for foreshore information);
- a marine ways, boat ramp, workshop, change rooms, showers, and laundry;
- a Clubhouse for members and guests with a lovely waterfront dining room and pub, lounges and rooms for juniors and private functions, including weddings (click here for dining hours and menu information.)
Club facilities in Sidney's Tsehum Harbour include docks with moorage for about 85 boats, a workshop and planned new lounge.
Until Further notice:
The visitors dock and Gairhaven lounge at Tsehum Haven are not available for members use until further notice.
Come try our new menu created by Executive Chef Andrew Dickinson! Open for lunch and dinner, Wednesday through Sunday.