Welcome to the Royal Victoria Yacht Club
Join the Royal Victoria Yacht Club - fun, friendly and affordable; a place to race; a place to start your cruise; a place to have fun with families and friends; a place to get away! Founded in June 1892, RVYC is the oldest yacht club in western Canada. Programs and facilities in Cadboro Bay include:
- organized racing (click here for the racing schedule, here for race officer signup, here for crewing opportunities)
- organized cruising activities (click here for scheduled events);
- docks with moorage for over 350 boats and dry dock space for dinghies and small keelboats (click here for foreshore information);
- a marine ways, boat ramp, workshop, change rooms, showers, and laundry;
- a Clubhouse for members and guests with a lovely waterfront dining room and pub, lounges and rooms for juniors and private functions, including weddings (click here for dining hours and menu information; click here for rentals and catering).
Club facilities in Sidney's Tsehum Harbour include docks with moorage for about 85 boats, a workshop and planned new lounge.